What is Shopify?
Shopify is an eCommerce solution that allows you to set up your online store to sell your products. It allows you to organize your products, customize your eStore, integrate payment gateways, shipping and tracking orders. All you can with a very few and easy steps.
7 Reason to use Shopify:
- Design: Good appearance, professional and interactive design is the first thing that welcomes your eShop visitors. It can be one of the decisive factor to convert your visitors in customer and making sales.
- eCommerce tools: Shopify provides all the basic eCommerce tools to create, operate and manage your eStore along with advance tools to make eStores rich.
- Payment gateway: Shopify also provides its own payment gateway that can be managed from their dashboard. If you use this option they waive off all transaction fees.
- Support: Shopify has one of the best support system in the industry. They can be reached via live chat, phone or email.
- Credibility: One of the deciding factors of whether to choose Shopify is its credibility. It has solid reputations in comparison with its hosted eCommerce solution counterparts.
- AppStore: Shopify has its own Appstore to help its user getting more advanced tools to enrich the functionality of your online shops.
- Prices: One thing you must appreciate about Shopify is its transparent their fee structures. It has no hidden changes that can’t be understand.
What eShop can do:
- Shopify eStore Design
- Shopify eStore Development
- Shopify App Development
- Shopify Theme Design
- Shopify Customization
- Shopify Maintenance
- eStore Redesign
- SEO/ SMO/ PPC
eShop Customization has vast experience in providing hosted eCommerce solutions and we can help you by providing best eCommerce design and development service using Shopify.
eShop customization has huge experience and expertise in working with Shopify platform. eShop can deploy powerful and scalable shopping carts with higher degree of customizations.
Our skilled developer can help you to match up with your Shopify website design need and expectations.
Contact us to get help with Shopify.